[WVARC] Exactly 40 Years ago, WA6LXN/6 wins Field Day class 4A

Katz, Sharlene sharlene.katz at csun.edu
Tue Jun 25 19:34:32 PDT 2013

I was at your FD in 1970 also, but I don't recall that I did any operating. I was just visiting.   I had just started driving then and had never driven on a mountain road before.  By the time I reached Contractor's point I was pretty shaken up from the drive.  I also remember that one of you were nice enough to lead me down to civilization when I left.

Sharlene,  WB6FFE

Sharlene Katz, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor
California State University, Northridge