[WVARC] March 1969 Bulletin found

Tree tree@kkn.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:51:29 -0700

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 09:23:52AM -0700, Joseph M. Wade wrote:

> I found the March 1969 bulletin in the garage this past weekend.  I really
> thought that I had 20 or 30 bulletins in all, but I think the rest must have
> been thrown out 8 or 9 years ago.

Strong work Joe!!  This just means the one you found is a treasure.  I will be
happy to scan it in and post it on the web for all to see.

> Page 2 has reports of president, VP, Treasurer, Secretary, Contest and
> Bulletin.

You must tell us who these people were.

> Page 4 upcoming meetings - W6QNA will be speaking at the upcoming meeting
> and there will be elections.

Did it mention if there were be time for questions and answers afterwards?

(Sorry - it's Monday morning and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet).

Tree