[FQP] [FCG] KU8E FQP Observations

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Wed May 2 17:52:55 PDT 2018

Maybe that will get AD8J to come to Florida :)

Jeff ClarkeInformation Technology Professional Ellerslie, Georgia
http://www.ku8e.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-clarke-ga

-------- Original message --------From: K1TO via FCG <fcg at kkn.net> Date: 5/2/18  6:29 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: fqp at kkn.net, fcg at kkn.net Subject: Re: [FCG] KU8E FQP Observations

 KU8E wrote:  " I really wish there was a separate true rover category in FQP where you could setup an real antenna, make a bunch of QSO's and then move on to your next county."

This is a highly likely change to the rules for 2019.

Sometimes you really do get what you wish for.

73, Dan