[FQP] 2018 FQP Unofficial FQP Iron Butt / Iron Bladder Recognition Awards

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:16:07 PDT 2018

Hello FQP Fans,
We've heard a lot of FB FQP results (well done!!) from all across the
globe, but one aspect of the Florida QSO Party has been significantly
under-reported:

2018 IBIB RECOGNITION:
Today through Friday I am accepting nominees for the "Iron Butt / Iron
Bladder" (IBIB) recognition award. All 2018 participants, regardless of
operating class or QTH may is eligible for IBIB recognition.

HOW TO PLAY:
Completely voluntary - If you or someone else should be recognized for IBIB
operating in this year's FQP, please email me *offline* with their Name and
Call.  If possible please include max consecutive Butt-In-Chair time
without a Bio/Stretch break during either day of the contest.  I will
collect results and publish them over the weekend. Brief Soapbox (PG
please!) welcome.

RULES:
This is an unassisted category only.  Any use of others or 'technology' (ex
- the  infamous N4BP "BUC" Bucket Under Chair) for assistance is strictly
prohibited.
FQP leadership is considering installing BUC Skimmers and hidden cameras
next year to curb such activity (so Bob - watch out!).
Violators will be listed as a QRPEE entry.

Can't wait to see *these* responses! :-)

73,
Chris, NX4N