[FQP] [FCG] KU8E FQP Observations

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Wed May 2 16:08:23 PDT 2018

Thanks Dan...

There’s always players who are located in dead zones in all regional/QP
type contests. I believe that the Maine QP is the only QP that allows
contacts with any station anywhere. But if you want a mult you have to work
Maine stations.

I know about contest rule changes as I am a contest admin. Those require a
‘long-term’ look in the past as you seek how it will affect the future.
Togh stuff.

Thanks again for the kudos and we’ll try to improve next time.

73s Dave WN4AFP

Dave Edmonds
Dave at PKMinistryWebs.com