[FQP] [FCG] Fwd: Final Announcement: Florida QSO Party is this weekend April 28& 29

K5KG k5kg at k5kg.com
Thu Apr 26 07:32:02 PDT 2018

Hello Chris, This is good news about the Helvetia Contest.  We always try to
get at least one HB station on CW and SSB.  Seems like it generally happens
early on Sunday morning when 20m is open to EU.

Phil, HB9ARF, please alert your HB ops to keep their ears open for the FQP
stations, especially us 15 mobiles who are moving from county to county.

73, George, K4KG/m

George Wagner, K5KG