[FQP] Fwd: Final Announcement: Florida QSO Party is this weekend April 28& 29

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 04:29:27 PDT 2018

Good Morning FQPer's,
I received this wonderful email from Phil HB9ARF.
Please note the Helvetia contest is also this weekend and they are making
special accommodations to accept Florida Station's FQP exchange as-is.
That's so nice of them; another FB example of the international spirit of
friendship that Ham Radio brings to us all.

Tick, tick, tick...73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N