[FQP] [FCG] Fwd: Final Announcement: Florida QSO Party is this weekend April 28& 29

Végh László totya at zsmkomds.edu.sk
Fri Apr 27 02:15:04 PDT 2018

Hello!

OM2VL will be also on the party all band / all mode. Please lsn for me
during your's big pileups and if possible pse QSY to another mode - I
can made very quick QSY. At the begenning PLEASE also 20m from every
counties - the only usable band at daytime here. 15m I assume will be
closed here and 40m open approx. after 20Z. On 40m I can operate only
till 7.199,9 so PLEASE some operation also below.

GL! 73, Laci OM2VL