[FQP] FQP Rules Question ?

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 20:01:27 PDT 2018

 Tim is correct.  The spirit of the rule is that mobiles move at least some of the time and don't set up anything on the site.

This has come up occasionally.  Essentially you would be in your own category as it has only happened a few times in the 20 years of the FQP.

You would essentially be a fixed station entry in each county that you operated from, with no cumulative total score (but a friendly mention and pat on the back in the write-up, no doubt).

A mix across multiple counties of mobile operation and fixed operation is trickier.  We would have to count the fixed operations as individual county entries that do not figure into the cumulative mobile total.

Rules making is hard...

73, Dan