[FQP] FQP Rules Question ?

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Mon Apr 16 18:47:40 PDT 2018

Jeff,

Based on FQP published rules, they don't have a "rover" category.  Only
"mobile" and fixed.

By "stick a vertical next to the car", does that mean only attached to
the vehicle or in the earth or a tree or whatever?  If only attached to
the car, you could make an argument that you would be "capable of
motion" and thus a mobile.  However, if you're sticking it in the earth
or a tree or whatever then you're not capable of motion and thus not a
mobile by the published rules.

73, Tim K9TM