[FQP] FQP Rules Question ?

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Apr 16 13:39:23 PDT 2018

FQP rules question ??  What if I wanted to do a single-op rover and not
have a permanent antenna on my car. I would stop at each location a
stick a vertical next to the car and operate some then pack it up and
move to the next county. What category would I be in? From the rules it
appears you need to be capable of motion to be considered a rover.

Mobile (FL only). Mobile (FL only) is a station that is self-contained
(radio, antenna, power source) capable of motion. Motion is optional.
The Mobile category is not limited by the number of operators for
competition purposes. Mobile entrants may be either Single Operator or
Multioperator. There are two classes of Single Operator for mobiles.

Thanks, Jeff

--
*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional