[FQP] Just for Fun - FQP Quiz

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:16:27 PDT 2018

 Hello FQP Followers -
Here are the results of the FQP Quiz last week:

1.  Who was licensed earliest (year)?
*Terry, N4TB claims this prize - he was first licensed in 1955 as WA3EPM!
Congrats Terry, you OT :-)*
*This was the most popular question - Runners up include: NO5W('57),
K4SBZ('58), K4XS('62)*

3.  Who has used a tube "Classic" radio in a FCG-sponsored FQP (1998 or
later)?
No response

4.  Who has used 100% Homebrew radios and antennas in at least one FQP?
No response

5.  Who has used the *least* QRP power (specify) in a FQP?
No response

6.  Which op is fully fluent in the most languages (specify)?
*WF3C submitted K1MM, who speaks French, Spanish, Catalan, German, and (I
believe) some Japanese and Chinese. Wow Bill - impressive!*

7.   Who has operated the most *other* QSO Parties as an "In-State"
entrant?
*Chuck NO5W has participated at least once in the following 7 QSO Parties
beyond FL as an in-state Mobile:  TX, AR, LA, MS, OK, KS, GA.  *
*Runners up: K8MR(6 - more than 18 years total!), K4XS(2)*

8.  Does anyone plan to use a straight key, a bug or perhaps AM Phone this
year?
No response

To keep the email traffic down, please email me **directly** with your

Let's see what turns up!

73,
Chris, NX4N