[FQP] FQP County Activation Status 4-16-18

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:59:27 PDT 2018

Good Morning FQP Sports Fans,

First -
Congratulations to our vy FB Friends 'up North' in Georgia for putting on
another fantastic GQP.  Lots of activity and excitement the whole weekend -
well done folks!

And now, it our turn - *Less than two weeks until the Florida QSO Party
begins!*
So far, we have a nice representation of fixed and mobile stations covering
all 67 counties on cw and 62 counties on phone:

*a) 1x1 Spelling Bee Fixed Stations - work all nine 1x1's to spell WD FOUR
AHZ:  *

   - *To Be Announced Soon! Stay tuned...*

*b) Fixed Activations (17):  *

   - *AA4MI*
   - *K4QD*
   - *K4RUM*
   - *K9ES*
   - *KE1F*
   - *KM4SEG*
   - *KT4Q*
   - *N4DXI*
   - *N4EH*
   - *N4EK*
   - *N4TP*
   - *NE1Y*
   - *NE8P*
   - *W4AC*
   - *W4MY*
   - *W4SPR*
   - *WD5F*

*c) Mobile/Portable Activations (11): *

   - *AC4ZM*
   -
*K4FCG *
   -
*K4KG *
   -
*K4OJ *
   -
*K8MR *
   -
*KN4Y *
   -
*N4CW *
   - *N4DAB*
   -
*NO5W *
   -
*NW4DX *
   - *W4AN*

If you have not yet registered your County Activation plans yet *please do
so this week* so our county tracking tools can be updated to include them.
It's easy to register your County Activation Plans - just go to
floridaqsoparty.org and click on the COUNTIES tab.  You will see the links
for the County Activation forms (one for each day of FQP).

Lots of chatter regarding antenna work, radio setups and checking County
Activity with NO5W and K0RC super FB tracking tools in progress - great fun
even getting ready!

Tnx es 73,
Chris, NX4N