[FQP] Just for Fun - FQP Quiz

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:34:29 PDT 2018

Hello FQP'ers-
Thought we could have a bit of fun finding out a bit about our fellow FQP
participants, both in and out of state.

For those operating FQP this year, let's find out:
1.  Who was licensed earliest (year)?
2.  Who was licensed most recently (year)?
3.  Who has used a tube "Classic" radio in a FCG-sponsored FQP (1998 or
later)?
4.  Who has used 100% Homebrew radios and antennas in at least one FQP?
5.  Who has used the *least* QRP power (specify) in a FQP?
6.  Which op is fully fluent in the most languages (specify)?
7.   Who has operated the most *other* QSO Parties as an "In-State" entrant?
8.  Does anyone plan to use a straight key, a bug or perhaps AM Phone this
year?

To keep the email traffic down, please email me **directly** with your

Let's see what turns up!

73,
Chris, NX4N