[FQP] N4WO Wifi Adapter Info Needed

cwdxer at yahoo.com cwdxer at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 09:18:48 PDT 2016

Hello All,Here at the house , we use a very ancient wifi set up.A linksys99 which was outdated years ago. My station is on theotherside of the house so I don't have wifi in my bedroom. I want to go SOAin WPX CW this month. What is a good wifi adapter I can get where I can recieve the wifi signal from the other side of the house. I do only CW contesting from my laptopwhich works well. I know its wrong to ask questions but I just have so many of them.Greg N4WO

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app