[FQP] N4WO Wifi Adapter Info Needed

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon May 16 13:22:36 PDT 2016

Are you on DSL or cable?  Call your internet provider and complain about
abysmal performance and coverage. Ask them to send out a technician with
a new modem/router. They will typically replace old equipment for free.
Mine was just replaced a couple weeks ago. New equipment will provide
coverage on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Ideally they will install a
unit that provides 802.11ac specs, the most recent and fastest WiFi
currently available.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

On 5/16/2016 11:18 AM, N4WO via FQP wrote:
> Hello All,Here at the house , we use a very ancient wifi set up.A linksys99 which was outdated years ago. My station is on theotherside of the house so I don't have wifi in my bedroom. I want to go SOAin WPX CW this month. What is a good wifi adapter I can get where I can recieve the wifi signal from the other side of the house. I do only CW contesting from my laptopwhich works well. I know its wrong to ask questions but I just have so many of them.Greg N4WO
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN