[FQP] FQP Rule Proposal

wo4o - RiC wo4o.radio at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:30:40 PDT 2016

While nobody expressed an opinion to support my proposed addition to the FQP
rules, it was made clear to me that the Fixed Window for Mobile stations is
only a 'suggestion', hence the use of the words "should not" in the rules.

Therefore, because it is only a 'suggestion', Home stations can call CQ and
run stations in the suggested Fixed Window for Mobile stations, although
that activity could cause some angst to Mobile stations, just as Mobile
stations calling CQ and running stations outside their suggested Fixed
Window can cause angst to Home stations.

To be clear, while operating a Home station I've never called CQ within the
FQP suggested Fixed Window for Mobile stations.

Thanks to all who make the annual FQP a successful on-air event.

73, de ric, wo4o