[FQP] 2014 Minnesota QSO Party

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Jan 16 18:30:13 PST 2014

This is a one-time MWA *spam* for our party!

Join us from the comfort of your shack as we freeze our posteriors off
up here in the tundra, running from county to county, helping satisfy
your insatiable contesting needs!!!

The MN QSO Party is sponsored by the Minnesota Wireless Association.
It's a one-day, ten hour event, the first Saturday in February each
year. That's Feb 1 this year.

MNQP kicks off at 1400 utc (although some fellows will have been out
with jumper cables many hours in advance, getting the jalopy started and
warmed up).

http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/mn-qso-party-7

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS

P.S. If you think it's crazy to be running a QSO Party in the middle of
winter from a state that borders Canada, you're right! Crazy helps!