[FQP] Orlando Contest Dinner Reservation Update

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:33:36 PST 2014

All,

I'm very pleased to announce that we're up to 96 reservations for the 2014
Orlando Contest Dinner. That means we have four more seats available before
we'll have to start a waiting list.

That means we have four more spots available for dinner, including free
domestic 807s. Your dinner ticket is your raffle ticket for one of our
fabulous prizes, up to and including a brand new FT-1200 HF+6M transceiver.
Win a new transceiver to use mobile in the 2014 FQP in April!

If you haven't reserved your seat yet, please send a check for $25 per seat
to Fred at

3437 Lake Josephine Dr.
Lake Placid, FL 33852

or send $26 per ticket via PayPal to blake at n4gi.com

When we reach 100 reservations, I will announce via the reflector. Any
additional checks received in the interim can be held on a waiting list or
can be refunded.

If you have questions, drop me a line.

73,
Chris WF3C