[FQP] MN QSO Party this Saturday

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Jan 29 19:44:03 PST 2014

No silly Arctic Vortex is going to stop our 15 mobile stations from
braving the frozen hinterland of the Minnesota! Yes, we are rough &
though, hard to bluff, and used to hardships up here.

Work us repeatedly on Saturday 1-Feb-2014 starting at 1400z and for the
next 10 hours. MWA is activating all 87 Minnesota counties again in 2014
for your contesting enjoyment!

Check our website for the intimate details, operating aides, and the
interactive mobile map: http://w0aa.org/index.php/home-9

You can also download the Excel workbook that will help you know when
the county you need will be on the air and what call sign to be looking
for! Here's a direct link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/86w8mx6hgwgw05m/MnQP%202014%20Chronology.xls

You will find W1AW/0 will be active on many of the bands and modes.

73 de Max in CHS (aka Bob - KØRC in MN)