[FQP] FQP and county line stations

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Mar 26 15:57:41 PDT 2013

Hello FQPers...

Thanks for responding to my questions regarding what software you use as
a mobile operator and how you "deal with" county line operations. Your
answers provide valuable insight into the different operating styles
that are used during a county line operation.

With the 2013 FQP visible on the horizon, I reviewed the two existing
FLQP Log Analyzers. You will find an update of the file "QSO Party - FL
Log Analyzer - Rev 2.0.6.xls" on the following DropBox site:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wujl9yqoh7bkrr/hMXXUkGWSy

There is a minor update that increases log processing efficiency during
import. You might want to review previous logs while planning this
years' activity.

The second Log Analyzer is specifically helpful in reviewing MOBILE or
ROVER logs. It does NOT support county line operation but expects a
sequence of counties as you move around the state.

You will want to download the Florida file with "Mobile" in the file
name. This tool has not been changed since last year, but if you haven't
used it before, you might gain some insight after importing your
Cabrillo file.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN