[FQP] FQP and county line stations

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 16:11:59 PDT 2013

Hi Bob,
I use the N3FJP software for FQP.
The logging program allows you to select multiple counties.
When a station is worked it automatically logs multiple contacts,  one for
each county that had been selected. So my log would look the same  as yours.
The only difference might be the county order in the log.
All the contact times are the same though.
I only have to enter your call once and then the program does the  rest.
73
Jack
K1KNQ/M Florida

In a message dated 3/24/2013 6:33:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,