[FQP] [FCG] N4S (florida qSo party)

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:06:39 PDT 2012

Sounds like a great team guys!

Also wanted to reminded all of those fixed FL stations to occasionally cq
and s&p with beams SOUTH for our contest neighbors across in the Caribbean,
Central America and South America- they now have a plaque for top score to
compete and (hopefully) will boost FQP participation at the same time.

Lili and I are heading for South FL this afternoon to visit family and
finalize the mobile prep and supplies for our roving which starts down
there.

Stay safe on the road folks and GL!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N