[FQP] N4S (florida qSo party)

BP n4bp at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 26 03:35:23 PDT 2012

Yuri, VE3DZ and I will operate M/2 in the style that FCG used when
hosting W1AW/4 a few years ago for a M/M.  In other words, we will
operate two stations at different locations.  Yuri will do SSB at my QTH
in Plantation while I operate CW at Pete's, N8PR in Cooper City.  We'll
run both stations at high power and, unless things become extremely slow
on Sunday, will do the full twenty hours at each.
The CW station will likely be shut down briefly to allow Pete to keep an
EME schedule.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   n4bp at arrl.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
FP #1491                                SMIRK #6625