[FQP] FLA QSO Party this weekend.

Lee Pennington,II locoljunkpeddler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:08:20 PDT 2012

*Hi all,
 Preparations on my end seem to be falling into place.
I'll be opening the FQP contest at noon Saturday on US 41, where the
Monroe, Dade and Collier County lines join together. I will spend the first
hour from one of these three much sought after counties, before heading
toward Lee, Charlotte, and Sarasota County, before turning East to cross
the state, picking up Manatee, Hardy, Desoto, Glades, and Hendry County,
before returning to Palm Beach County at the end of the first day.
Sunday AM, I hope to start in Okeechobee County, continue up SR441 to SR 60
for Polk, Osceola, and Brevard County. Then I'll turn south down I -95 to
return home, working Indian River, St Lucie, and Martin, Palm Beach, and
Broward County.
 I will be alone, operating Low power, in the mobile slot, SSB only, on 40,
20 and possibly ten meters...Good Luck to all.
de Lee,
 K4LJP/m
73*