[FQP] Florida QSO Party

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 2 12:37:23 PDT 2011

Ken,

I certainly want to thank you for giving the FQP the old college try from
ND.  Too bad that you only worked 4 stations.  Yes, condx were pretty  poor
much of the time.

We managed to work N7IV and KE0A in ND.  Worked N7IV on both CW and  SSB
from one county.  Worked KE0A numerous times in several counties, both  modes.
 All in all, there will be a lot of precious ND contacts in the FQP  logs
for many of us this year.

Too bad about you having another blizzard.  When does spring arrive up
there?

We did well in the FQP.  2298 Qsos and many mults and some dx,  especially
in Europe.

73 for now.

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/1/2011 9:49:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,