[FQP] FQP, N1MM and a /MM QSO

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 2 12:16:17 PDT 2011

My suggestion is to ignore the fact that the logging software does not
recognize the mult.  Mults, points, and final score will be determined by  in
the log adjudication process.

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/2/2011 1:26:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,