[FQP] R: FQP, N1MM and a /MM QSO

Claudio Veroli claudio.veroli at alice.it
Mon May 2 15:41:19 PDT 2011

 Hi guys
thanks a lot for the fun.
This year I finally operated for 20 hours. Anyway Sunday afternoon fron 1200
GMT to 1700 GMT 20 meters band was almost close to US and signals from
mobiles were too weak.
It was painful listening to the US's pileups on mobiles on 20 CW and not
hearing them for hours.
I see is "not" a competitive test for EU stations...HI
At the same time 15 meters where open with strong signals but only few
stations were on the band.
I tried some CQ to show up that the band was open but only 32 qsos. Of
course all the mobiles preferred to stay on 20 with the band open to
short/medium distance.

I agree with Jon K4ZW and confirm that these mobiles N4TO, K4KG, N4AO and
K4OJ kept consistently the stronger signals into South EU.
Good signals and great CW operators so vy easy contacts with them.
I missed K4OJ new route and so I completely missed GAD.
As the last year, only 66 cnty!!!!!
I imported my log in excel with the  *Florida QSO Party Log Analyzer* by Bob
K0RC and I 'll let you know more stats on my log.
Thanks to all FL's stations active and particularly the mobiles, great part
of the FQP's fun.

So I ended up with :
     PH   CW   CNTY
40   14   56   14