[FQP] [ARRL-LOTW] Mobiles

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Wed Apr 28 07:14:36 PDT 2010

On 4/28/2010 9:58 AM, FireBrick wrote:

> As far as too dificult, baloney, most of the logging software will filter on
> what county your in, and all you have to do is edit the TQSL setting.

Not quite.

The mobile station has to submit 3 logs per county, signed as ...

WD4AHZ
WD4AHZ/M
WD4AHZ/SAR

to catch the possible ways he might have been logged in order to get a
LoTW match.

As some already said, they don't log /M or /SAR, so if I submit a
WD4AHZ/SAR log ... no match.

Until someone comes up with a "standard" way to handle mobile logs (or
LoTW can wildcard those calls) uploading 3 logs per county is a PITA.

Ron, WD4AHZ