[FQP] [ARRL-LOTW] Mobiles

Steven Blary sblary at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 04:09:20 PDT 2010

>  I would love to see the State Party sponsors require
> proper LoTW
submission as a requirement

If that were to be the case then I for one would probably no longer participate in the QSO party seeing how I do not use LOTW.  Maybe if they come up with easier to understand documentation/procedures that will change.

If I "owe" anyone a QSL please shoot me an email - I know I've been pretty slack about it at times!  Part of my problem is the logging software I use for the QSO party fails to import the county data when I import it into my main log ...

Steve, N1XC