[FQP] [ARRL-LOTW] Mobiles

Alan Sewell N5NA alan.n5na at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:20:26 PDT 2010

I never log anyone as /M or /#.  The QSO party software I use when
operating mobile in a QSO party will allow me to create a Cabrillo log
for each county I've operated from.  That makes it relatively easy to
submit my log to LOTW and specify a county location.  The somewhat
tedious part is creating a location in the TQSL software for each county
and signing each Cabrillo log with that location.

That being said, what county hunting related awards are available with
LOTW confirmations?

73,

Alan  N5NA