[FQP] [ARRL-LOTW] Mobiles

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Apr 28 03:14:34 PDT 2010

I love to work QSOParties, cw mode.
But I get almost no LoTW qsl from any Rovers no matter how I enter their
calls.
I wish they would all submit as /M which would help a lot.

But they would still have to separate their logs by county and submit each
separately and changing the county for each log section.

Very few Rovers do that....I almost decided not to work Rovers at all.

The idea is to work counties, but the Rovers rarely ever give me a
confirmation.

I would love to see the State Party sponsors require proper LoTW submission
as a requirement. Or maybe offer extra points for submitting?

What do you QSOP guys think?