[FQP] Fw: FQP Certificates

Chuck-NO5W no5w at consolidated.net
Mon Apr 5 14:47:39 PDT 2010

Got mine also. I file most of mine except for a choice few, including
FQP, which I hang on the wall. I like this year's certificate but the
landscape format may force me to "redecorate" :>)

Also looking forward to this year's FQP. Don't know yet whether I'll be
in-state mobile or working it from Texas.

73/Chuck/NO5W