[FQP] Fw: FQP Certificates

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 15:09:52 PDT 2010

For you guys who scan your hard-won certificates into jpg's and store the
files, you could copy all of them to a CD, label it, frame it, and hang it
on the wall for all to admire.  This would be a great way to save wall
space.  I can see XS doing this eventually!!!

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 4/5/2010 4:57:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,