[FQP] FQP Mobile Category Rules

Kevin Milhorn n4km at embarqmail.com
Tue May 1 12:40:55 PDT 2007

Hey Everyone,
Here are my comments on the changing of the mobile categories. I think we
need to be careful and not add too many different cats. If we make too many,
every mobile than enters will get a plaque, thus taking away their value. I
am sure we could do some more clarification of some of the rules, but I am
really not in favor of to many categories.
My 2 cents.
Kevin N4KM 1/2 of team OJ in FQP.