[FQP] FQP Mobile Rules Clarification

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 30 16:00:15 PST 2007

Dan,

So does that mean it's OK to do this and submit our score for the mobile
category ?

  If you think about it there are a couple strategies to use as a
rover/mobile category - 1) try to operate in as many counties as you can,
without stopping OR #2 operate in fewer counties and maximize you QSO's in
the county with a better antenna, which you can do it you stop somewhere.

Jeff