[FQP] [FCG] 40 CW mobile window

Bob Patten n4bp at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 19 06:48:33 PDT 2007

John/K4WJ wrote:
> Dan went down in frequency because of the SP RTTY contest.
>
> Moving up will increase the chances of QRM from RTTYers.

There is also a QRP event running concurrently with the FQP.
Their calling frequency is 7030 and will be crying about the
RTTY QRM, and probably FQP.  I vote for 7020-7030.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   n4bp at arrl.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
NAQCC #1306     FP #1491                SMIRK #6625