[FQP] I Shall Return!

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Mon Mar 20 19:57:55 PST 2006

Hi,

Good to finally see some activity here.  FQP must be approaching!

I have plans to return for another solo mobile effort this year.  Work
could interfere but right now everything is go.  I'll be flying in and out
of Ft. Lauderdale so the first day will probably be something like last year
(beginning near Ft. Myers and heading north toward the center of the state)
and then on Sunday head across to the East Coast and south to end up in West
Palm Beach at the end of the contest.

I'll be practicing for the FQP the previous weekend in the Michigan QSO
Party.  It generates excellent mobile and fixed station activity and is an
easier 12 hour format.  Don't miss it!

73,

Hal W1NN/M