[FQP] FQP

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 17:47:42 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/20/2006 7:55:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cajunham at aol.com writes:

> Yes sir I"LL be mobile this year,missed last year due to family issue's and
> had withdrawal symptoms...
> trying to decide route, probably east on I 10 sat(sat/cw) and west I 10
> sun(sun/ ssb) if there is interest in ssb??? Open to any suggestions regarding my
> route and any rare counties(both modes if any queries)doubt that will get
> south of Orlando..probably I10 corridor with quick jaunts to nearby bordering
> counties..wife will be driving as usual...best QSO party there is bar none...

Pat -

We welcome you back!

Most of you know already that Pat sponsors the most unique FQP award each
year.  The non-FL op who works the most mobiles gets a nice assortment of
authentic Louisiana Hot Sauce, and not just one bottle either!  That award was very
hotly contested, so to speak, in the 2005 FQP, results of which are being
prepared in typical timely fashion (I take full responsibility for that).
Contained in those results will be the usual charts showing which counties had the
least participation and therefore the most need for ops.

Less than 5 weeks left until FQP 2006!  PLEASE note the dates on your
calendars.  April is a 5-weekend month this year and the FQP is on the 4th weekend
(22-23), not the 5th/last weekend.

73, Dan, K1TO