[FQP] FQP

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 06:27:13 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/21/2006 7:55:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ku8e at bellsouth.net writes:

> I need to corrdinate that with Pat so we are not doing the same counties. I
> will know more later...

Jeff -

Tnx for coming back!!  Pse don't look at it this way.  We have every county
covered at least once, but propagation is such that not all of the
out-of-staters have propagation at the same time.  So it's most important to get the
counties covered for as many hours of the day as possible.  The northern counties
are still a bit rarer in general than the southern counties.  (Hopefully, some
CW op in DAD will get on b4 the last hour this year!!)

73, Dan