[FQP] FQP

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 21 04:54:32 PST 2006

Hi All..

   I am trying to work out a way to do FQP again this year. BAI can't make
it so it would be a solo effort...
My wife works during the weekend so it will all depend if
she can get the time off. I sure missed not being able to to it last year.
(experienced FQP withdrawal symtoms like WMU ??)

     Plan A is to maybe take a family vacation to Orlando around FQP weekend
and the wife and kids can enjoy the parks while dad goes rovering. Plan B
would be to go do a bunch of northern counties. I need to corrdinate that
with Pat so we are not doing the same counties. I will know more later...

73, Jeff KU8E