[FQP] Re: [FCG] Mobile routes

k9es k9es at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 05:19:30 PDT 2006

I plan to put a few hours in from Pinellas (mobile CW), and tried to
register, but for some reason, the list never updated my call in that
county.
Also, if we leave Pinellas before 6 PM, I will also make Hillsboro, Lake,
Polk, Oscella, Orange, and possibly even Brevard, on the trip home.
73's and OJ!
Eric K9ES