[FQP] Mobile routes

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 20:51:46 PDT 2006

Hello FQP'ers,

In looking over the county coverage on
_http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/cota.php_ (http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/cota.php)   I see that there are three
counties in which no stns have registered -  ESCAMBIA, OKALOOSA and SANTA ROSA.
Also, few fixed stations have  registered their county operations.

Please get on the site and record your intended operation, whether you are
going to be fixed or mobile.  If you are planning to be mobile, see if  there
is any way you can get to ESCAMBIA, OKALOOSA and SANTA ROSA.  (Jay,  can you
activate Escambia?)

There are also ten counties in which only a single mobile has  registered.
They are BAY, CALHOUN, GASDEN, GULF, HOLMES, JACKSON, LIBERTY,  PINELLAS,
WALTON and WASHINGTON.  We need more mobile and fixed coverage in  these counties.

We all remember last year's Sunday afternoon scramble to work  Miami-Dade.
(Imagine trying to break that pile up from Utah with 100  watts!)  Please, lets
try to avoid that situation this year by having  multiple fixed and mobile
stations covering each county on both SSB and  CW.

Pse pse pse, record your operations.  Es good luck to all.

73, George, K5KG - K4KG/M