[FQP] Re: [FCG] Mobile routes

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 13:11:47 PDT 2006

While the map may not be colored in, I do know that W5WMU is committed to return this year and will likely start there in ESC.

In fact, here's my list of expected mobiles - pretty impressive list!
K4KG (K5KG, VE7ZO) - skipped last year
N4KM (+K0LUZ) - skipped last year
N4BP (+K4PG)
W4OV (+K4LQ) - BP & OV were a single team last year, so another new one emerges here
N4M (K8NZ, K1TO)
N4TO (+G4BUE) part-time, sticking close to HIG
W1NN
W4SAA
AD8J - new this year - any chance of covering the Panhandle??
KN4Y
W5WMU - skipped last year
KU8E - skipped last year
N4OO
N9KS - Ken stated in last year's soapbox that he'll expand his coverage in '06
KK4TA - SSB - expect excellent coverage of the mid-state from Tom - new in '06
KC4HW - SSB and some CW - Jim will likely cover those NW counties

Other mobiles who might get on include N1XC - SSB, K4BV - mixed, etc.

This will be a phenomenal year if everyone sticks to their plans!!

vy 73, Dan, K1TO /1 at the moment