[FQP] N4TO/m FQP

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 20:44:23 PDT 2005

Just a quick note.  Vic and I again ran our 44-county route successfully.  CW-only again this year.  Looks like 3028 raw QSOs.  Logged and sent everything by hand, so any refinement of those numbers is a ways off.  We expect a bunch of dupes in HAR and HEN which we enter 2x and 3x respectively on Sunday.

Thanks to Vic for supplying all the stuff and for Joe, W4IR's last minute adjustments that got it all going again on Friday night.

Sorry about the chirp.  By the time we realized it was present, it was too late to adjust for it.

Thanks for all the QSOs - we sure enjoyed every one of them!!

Much longer note to follow, I'm sure.

73, Dan, K1TO and Vic, N4TO