[FCG] Re: [FQP]Two weekends next year?

J. Keller k3bz at arrl.net
Wed May 5 21:32:56 CDT 2004

I would also like to know why a double advantage is given to CW QSO's.  The
FQP is certainly not alone in this practice, but I have never understood
why. In fact, if CW is supposed to "get thru when all else fails", shouldn't
they be given a handicap, rather than an edge? (Just making a point... I
really think all modes should be treated equally :-)

Can anyone make a legitimate case for continuing this practice?

73, Jerry K3BZ