[FQP]awards

mike l dormann w7dra at juno.com
Mon Apr 26 16:55:38 CDT 2004

tee shirts will always get me into a contest, like CQP; 100 contacts is a
good entry level, along with a participation certif.

to me 100 contacts is a major effort, i worked both the FQP and the NEQP
(was /0 in NE), and a full up effort with my hw16, ball pint pen and J38
gave me 60 in FQP and 70 in NEQP (how could i work 70 in NEQP? ....  30
came in the 1/2 hour on Saturday night after FQP finished, thanks guys)

tough to give up 20m for 80m and equally frustrating when 80 is wide open
and no one is there...............

mike w7dra