[FQP]WriteLog, FQP and op'ing from multi-counties

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 22:12:05 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/5/2004 2:55:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
edkn4y at infionline.net writes:
George, you go to FQP in state and bring up logging program. You get the
DUPE SHEET SELECT. Click on the county  you will be running, click ok.
When you start logging the county will show in MY CTY field . When you get
ready to change counties put the cursor in MY CTY field and hit BACKSPACE.
This will bring up the DUPE SHEET SELECT, you click on the new couty and
start logging. The previous county will be listed in the exisiting box.
Later if you return to the county just, put the cursor in MY CTY field and
hiy BACKSPACE, Then click on the CTY in the exisiting box. It will start
where you left off and dupe for you. Works real neat. Good luck in the FQP
and hope I work you on 40 meters. OJ
Ed KN4Y
Ed,

Tnx for the info. Yes, I played around with it, and it works really well.  I
did not know about the backspace.  I did find, however, if you delete the
county in MY-COUNTY and hit TAB, you get the DUPE SHEET SELECT window.

Boy oh boy, I sure wish I knew about this last year.  We had 40 separate
logs!  And, of course, 40 separate Cabrillos...poor Toad!

I posted a msg on fcg.com telling everyone about this.

I sure wish WL was better documented.  Sometimes I wonder what other goodies
are hidden inside that code!

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450