[FQP]Mobile Categories

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Tue Apr 29 20:47:45 CDT 2003

Tom Horton wrote:

>  As an old county hunter mobiler like Charlie and Ed (KN4Y), I totally
> agree with you!
> Single operator meaans just that, in my opinion.

What you want is a distinction/clarification between single op/single
driver ... and single op/with driver?

I don't know how many actually do single op/with driver ... but this
hasn't come up before.  (I think there may have been a couple rare
instances in the past.)

If it's something that needs to be addressed, share your thoughts!
We're open and willing to discuss changes and clarifications to the
rules ... and any proposed changes are carefully considered, and
discussed among FCG members, before a decision is made.

This is "our" QSO Party - both the Florida guys AND the out-of-staters
who keep coming back and supporting it ... so what ever makes it fair,
equitable, and enjoyable for EVERYONE is our main goal and objective.

Let the discussions begin ...

Ron