[FQP]Mobile Categories

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Wed Apr 30 00:29:59 CDT 2003

Hal,
  As an old county hunter mobiler like Charlie and Ed (KN4Y), I totally
agree with you!
Single operator meaans just that, in my opinion.
  I got stung with that many years ago in a county hunter contest, and I
will never
operate mobile in another where a driver is used with an operator.
There is no problem with that, except that it isn't fair.
I wrote the rules to the West Virginia QSO Party last year and that was one
of the rules put in.
But as soon as it got to the "comittee" that part got kicked out. So never
mind.
  The MARAC County Hunter Contests also discriminate since there are no
power levels.
Just tain't fair McGee!
73, Tom K5IID